Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just When I Thought I Had Nothing To Say...


Just when I thought I had nothing to say, along comes Apryl from So F*cking Fabulous I Piss Glitter and I get an award.  Heck, I got 2 awards at one time.  Look at me go!  So thank you, Apryl.  You're the best.

Now I have some RULES I am supposed to follow.

The Rules

1. Thank the person that nominated you; link to the person that gave you the award.

2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've discovered and think are fantastic.

3. Contact said blogs and let them know, they've won.

4. State 7 things about yourself.

Now on to 7 things about myself that no one in the Bloggie world knows. Or very few at least.  This is not as easy as it sounds.  Especially when you want to make it funny or inspiring or just plain ridiculous.  I fear ridiculous is going to be the theme here.  Some of my crazy little quirks that I tend to keep to myself.  But I suppose instead of rambling I should get to the meat of the issue. 

1. You know that crinkly sound a plastic bag makes when you touch it, or you're emptying groceries or garbage, or cleaning the litter box?  Well, that sound makes my skin crawl as if just touching the bag releases a nest of a million little ants that are now climbing all over my body.  Some people can't stand fingers down a chalkboard or to touch cardboard...

2. I once walked down the full length of a ski hill.  Skis in one hand, poles in the other.  It's a lot further than it looks from the bottom.

3. I have some of the smelliest feet around.  For a girl at least.  The fact that I hate to wear socks and my feet sweat profusely has led to the early destruction of many pairs of shoes.

4. I am a walking contradiction.  It's said that most people are multi-dimensional.  But sometimes I even think I am full of crap.  I hate disorganization...it makes me feel out of control, disoriented.  But yet, some days I just let things lay where they land.  And for days...until someone else cleans up the mess or I get so frustrated and then act all irritated like it's someone elses fault.

5.  One time when I was sick and too weak to walk to the bathroom, I peed in my cat's litter box.

6.  I regret very few things in my life.  The decisions I have made have molded me into the person I am today and I don't mind that person at all.  But if I had the chance to go back and do it different, I would have gone to university and gotten a degree instead of taking a college diploma program and dropping out anyway. It never used to bother me...but lately I have spent so much time around people that have a bachelors or masters or PhD in something and I begin to feel a little inferior.  I know it's irrational.  I'm a smart person but for some reason because I didn't spend thousands of dollars for a piece of paper that says I'm smart, I feel like I missed out on something.

7.  I hate brussel sprouts and green peppers.

And the Award goes to...

1. MochaTrina from MeSoHongry
2. SandyB from Reinventing Sandy B 
3. Melissa at Rock and Drool
4. Chief at Hiding From the Kids
5. Genny at My Cup 2 Yours
6. Kate at Busted Plumbing
7. IT at Well, Oh Yeah
8. Shana at Blaze n' Crochet
9. Dawn at Dawning
10. Alex at Whoa Momma
11. This Little Girl Dreams
12. ZoeyJane at Mommy Was Moody
13. Laura at The Life of My Love
14. UberGrumpy at UberGrumpy
15. Julia at The World is My Oyster

Congratulations, you all deserve it!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. oh!! thank you!!
    and the fact that you peed in the kitty litter box? LOVE that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now you've woken up the squirrels... er hamsters.
    Thanks tons.
    You'll have to allow some time on this because I have to find 15 unsuspecting victims. Suldog is off the hook and it's not because I'm afraid of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww aren't you a dear! Just when I was feeling a bit ... Blah! Now I get to pass on the blog-love... beats watching the scary movie the kids put on then left me alone with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you so much! I'm honored. And congrats to you on your awards!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! This is so sweet! I'll have to check out the other blogs too; looks like some great ones!

    Hugs,
    Genny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin! Thank you so much! It's always so wonderful and humbling to learn who is reading and enjoying your blog, isn't it? Myself included.... I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe thanks! I am accepting them on my blog this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Thank you for showing me so hongry some love!!! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Send me some love...and I will send some back!