Sunday, February 14, 2010

I know I have been slacking with my blog postings lately but I do have a really good excuse.  I have been working more than usual, lots of extra stuff to be done and it's coming down to deadlines.  Two big events are coming up that I am starting to feel a little rushed even though they are still months away.  Then along the way we encounter little hiccups that could be better done without.  I come home and I am just exhausted, mentally and physically.

I am taking two writing classes at the moment and that is taking up so much of my time.  I should have only gone with one, because I am finding that trying to get the work done for the two is a little more than I can handle.  I will do it but I will also know better for next time. 

In addition to the writing classes I all this I am trying to do some of my own writing, to submit stories here and there to different markets...

I am preparing our little family for our overseas trip to the Netherlands coming  up at the end of May.  Finally got the passport photos done...now they just need the required signatures then I can make the trip to the passport office and that will be done.

So in baby steps it will all get back to normal.  For now, I am going to post this note, to let you all know I am still thinking about you and as soon as I get some free moments I will catch up on all the bloggy news I have missed.

Spring is just about here!  At least in my little neck of the woods.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you are staying busy and on track, even though you feel the rush now and again!
    Everything will come together perfectly... because you said so!

    Look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Send me some love...and I will send some back!