We have been thinking about moving.
All the way to Holland.
It's still in the planning stages and there is the very possible chance that we will change our minds, but for now, it's up for consideration.
A few days ago it was a very likely move, maybe a 75% chance. Now that liklihood has somewhat dropped. Perhaps it's safe to say it's 50/50.
Initially it was my hubby that said we wouldn't do it unless I wanted to. After some thinking about it, I decided that it wouldn't be such a bad idea. But now, it seems that hubby is reconsidering. He doesn't really want to go back so although it would be a great adventure for me and would give his parents the opportunity to spend more time with their granddaughter, he would not be happy there. There was a reason he left, and it wasn't just because of me.
There are still a lot of things to consider. But if it doesn't happen this year, maybe it will happen next year. Or even the year after. Needless to say, it will remain a possibility.