Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I know I should write something but I can't think of anything interesting to write about.  There are all the annoying things in the world but who really wants to hear abut the 'o' key sticking on my laptop every now and again.  It's not all the time but sporadically.  I hate sporadic.  Seriously, if you're not going to work, then don't work all the time, don't decide to work only when you feel like it and then when I start talking about it, you work just fine.  Making a liar out of me. 

Or how about the lady that was telling bold faced lies about me the other day?  That's annoying as hell.  I want to call her up and give her a piece of my mind but is it really worth it?  I know the truth and that should be all that matters.

Or what about the people that you just don't  like?  They never did anything to you but for some reason just their presence rubs you the wrong way and the way they talk or seem to look down on you.  Perceptions of certain situations can be very misleading.  As a matter of fact, above mentioned persn (oh there's the o key again) has made an interesting impression on me just recently.  I have had a little insight into above mentioned persons background and suddenly I feel better.  It's amazing what a difference getting to know someone can make even if it's not face to face.

How about the lack of appreciation many people get?  In the work place and in everyday life.  There are those people that go above and beyond the call of duty on a daily basis and yet they are not acknowledged and worse yet, they begin t (ha, 3rd time the o isn't working) be taken advantage of for it.  Not fair at all.
But a fact of life.

But there are good things to fcus (number 4) on as well.  How abut (5) getting into the program you wanted at the price yu (6, see I wasn't lieing) negotiated.  It's great when a plan comes together.  Maybe the future is a little brighter.  Just gotta get past all the garbage and live to the best of your ability.  Shit, I fear I am getting a little too philosophical here.  Whatever.  Have fun in what life has to offer, revel in the good things, learn from the bad and just keep on going.

How's that for a blg for you.  (And again no 'o').  I think I should clean the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love...and I will send some back!