Friday, November 27, 2009

It's evening and there is nothing particular to post about today.  Although we finally got the snow that has been forcasted for almost every day this week.  And holy what a mess.  At least for the first little bit of my travel home.  It could have been worse though.  Far worse.  But I made it home safely and without incident.  By Sunday this little snowstorm should be a thing of the past, just a distant memory.  As Grey Cup Sunday approaches, temperatures will rise and alas, all the snow will be gone.  I can't wait. 
I have to admit I have been a little spoiled the last 15 months.  Not daring to go out in miserable weather unless I really had to and the fact is, I never had to, so this was a bit of a shock.  But I remained patient, singing in the car as I slid all over the road in some spots, although I was doing no more than 10km/h in most spots.  But slippery is slippery.  I have to say, I think I am a pretty good winter driver, it's the summer driving that's debatable.  But now that's something I won't have to worry about much until next year.  For now, focus on the winter driving and make sure I make home safe and sound every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love...and I will send some back!