Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for 2012

WELCOME TO A NEW YEAR!

I don't believe in New Year resolutions. I believe in making small, attainable goals at any time during the year. But I suppose it can't hurt to have a few goals. I am only going to post one. One big goal for me and me alone.

So here it is:

My goal for 2012, to finish my novel by the end of the year.

It's also said it helps to reach your goals if you have to be accountable to others. So...I am also going to blog about my progress. My frustrations. My accomplishments. And of course all the other random shit that goes on in my head and around me most of the time.

There are millions of bloggers out there blogging about their novel progress. And I wish I could say I would be different and original. But chances are pretty damn good that I won't. It will be the same old stuff you see all the time. The only difference?

It will be me writing it.

Now that I think about it...that's two goals for 2012.

So in my effort to not have New Year resolutions, there they are.

My goals.

For the coming year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love...and I will send some back!