Thursday, December 29, 2011

I redid my website. Check it out.

Still trying to work out the redirection kinks from my domain registrar, but I am much happier with this one than any of the previous I tried to do. And it's super easy. Easy is always good. Gotta add a few more things but for the most part, it's done.

Went to a bridal shower last night. I'm not usually a big fan of showers and the silly games that are played. But I have to admit, I had a lot of fun with the whole toilet paper wedding dress and the who has the most crap in their purse and the clothespin grab (can't say the groom's name or cross your legs). I didn't do well on anything although our toilet paper wedding dress came in second and I never did lose any of my clothespins, and gained one.

And, have you ever seen a cake so amazing?

I left before it was demolished. Just too pretty to eat.

Anyway, all in all. Fun times.

Only a couple days until the end of the year and the start of the New Year.

2012 will be full of great things for everyone. I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love...and I will send some back!