Friday, October 16, 2009

Keeping on keeping on...

Day 2 and I am still going strong. I don't know how long I can keep this up but I am sure going to give it my best effort.

So last night I was sitting back enjoying a little Thursday evening television when my husband decided he was going to prepare for our daughters swim lessons. By prepare I just mean getting the bag together with all the things that she would need, ie. bathing suit, towels etc. For everything that he was looking for he would ask...Where is this? Where is that? Seriously, why is it that men don't like to look for things on their own? They always need someone to tell them where it is when really it's in the most obvious spot, her dresser. Where else could it be? I could understand asking where something is after you have already looked in the most obvious places but to not even look first...Or why do men not lift up things to look under them for particular items?
Just one of my little peeves and I guess just another thing that women don't understand about men.
If anyone could shine some light on this, I would be forever greatful.

Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love...and I will send some back!