Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What happened?

What happened to the 5-10cm of snow that was forcasted for Calgary.  It was supposed to snow all night and we would all awake from our slumber to find a beautiful winter wonderland.  Ok, I am making it sound nice only because we don't have it.  If we did have it, this would be a completely different blog this morning.  But we'll go with the happy thoughts today.

It is a good morning.  No snow, Julianne is happy, and I didn't wake up cranky.  Of course there is still a lot of day left.  Anything could happen.

I was thinking last night about sustainability.  I got an email for a call for submissions to a magazine whose next theme is sustainability.  But does it have to relate only to the enviroment and protecting our renewable resources?  How about sustainability in your life, making sure you do all the right things now so that the rest of your family doesn't suffer later?  It could make an interesting piece I think.  Dealing with emotional, mental and physical well being.  Or how the decisions you make today could affect not only the rest of your life but the lives of others around you., or even how decisions you have made in the past have already affected those you love.  Well I have to think about it a little more and see what transpires, if anything.

For now, I still have a book review to complete and to work on some other pieces that are floating around. But there is always time for something new.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love...and I will send some back!