Friday, December 30, 2011

Oh Crap...

Shoot.

There are only two more days left in 2011. Two days. Where has the year gone?

I don't feel like I've accomplished much this year.

A few book reviews written and published. A few stories written and rejected. One story published this year.

Barely touched my novel all year. Only in little bits and pieces.

Resurrected 6 year old research for another novel and began to tackle it again, full force. Even did more research. New stuff I never got to do back in 2005 because life just took over and got in the way of writing. And I've even made some progress on the written part of that one.

I have a lot of unfinished stories to complete, a few stories to revisit and probably edit, a lot of book reviews to write, and two novels to work on. Should keep me busy in 2012.

Hope you all accomplished a little bit more than I did.

On the book review note...I will be publishing book reviews on Mondays. One review a week. Unless I happen to get more done, but I think that's reasonable and doable. Until I run out of books to review.

Don't forget, if you have a book you want reviewed, contact me. I'll get it done as soon as I can.

ONLY TWO MORE DAYS! HAPPY 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love...and I will send some back!