Saturday, December 19, 2009

6 more sleeps til Christmas.  The stockings are hung by the chimney with care...in hopes that someone will fill the fuzzy things.  Most of the shopping is done, just a couple more things to get and then of course all the fixings for our holiday dinner.  Then we are ready to go.
Julianne is happy the last couple of days.  Probably because Daddy is home but happy nonetheless.  I'll take it, no matter what the reason.
Arie's staff Christmas party is tonight.  Julianne is spending time with her Auntie so that we can go out and have a good time, kid free.  It will be a welcomed break.  Even though, staff Christmas parties are not my favourite thing to do.  The formalities that surround them can be so boring and then the fact that I don't know anyone at this particular one.  But personally I don't like my own staff parties either.  At least the ones of the past.  The best ones have been the informal parties, at a co-workers home where it is simply the old fashioned house party.  Now those are the good ones.  Drinks, food, laughs and no formal activities.  Oh I miss those days.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love...and I will send some back!