Friday, December 4, 2009

I know I said I wouldn't but I couldn't resist.   Besides, I don't have much else to write about.  A winter storm is blowing across our lovely city with a wonderful arctic front on its tale.  Thankfully we aren't going to plummet to those -20 degree temperatures but it's going to get close. 
Big snowflakes are falling but when the wind picks up they all blend together and create an almost white out condition.  It's not cold right now, unless you're foolish enough to stand in the path of the wind but it's coming. 
I think today is a good day to set up the Christmas tree and decorate the house for the festive season.  Need food first through.  Coffee in not going to cut it.  I need full fuel to get through that task.  Should be fun with little miss fingers getting into everything.  Her first Christmas where she will actually be able to move and open her own presents.  Sometimes I think I wish she was still confined to a bouncy chair and content with said bouncy chair.
Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love...and I will send some back!