Thursday, December 3, 2009

Technically it is December 3 already and since I am still awake, thanks to my precious daughter who now thinks it's a good idea to scream and scream until she gets her own way, I will write in my blog.  You know it's really is hard to stay dedicated to this thing.  I have to conciously think about it each and every day.  Unless of course I happen to have a fabulous topic to write about, then I am all over it, first thing, as soon as I can open my laptop.  Sometimes even, my fingers can't keep up with my brain and you will find missing words in sentences.  It's a game I like to play.  Fill in the blanks.  Ha

No not really.  But my brain does often get ahead of my fingers.  If only I could actually type as fast as I think.  That would be truly amazing.  But then sometimes my brain is super slow and then my fingers are too fast for it.  K, that doesn't really make sense, but whatever.  It is 12:14am and most normal people would be asleep by now.  But nope not me. Wide awake.

I did finally get the little one to sleep.  It took forcing her to cuddle with me in the dark until she fell asleep.  I have to admit I almost fell asleep too but then my neck started to get sore in the chair so figured it was time to get her to bed and then I had the full intention to I too going off to bed, but instead, after moving around I was suddenly awake and ready to go.  So of course, start checking email and all that wonderful stuff that beckons me to the computer, like an addict.  God it's pathetic.  I have to learn to say no to the computer.  I tried that this weekend actually and it went not too bad.  I had just had enough of it and needed a break.

But that was only one day and then suddenly it was the beginning of the week again and I was right back at it.  Mind you, I have been accomplishing quite a bit the last little while.  Getting more writing done than I have in a long time and keeping up with the blogging. 

Seriously I think I could go on all night.  I could sit here and just write and write everything that comes into my mind.  It would probably be rather entertaining but it would go on and on and on and on and I know my faithful readers out there actually have things to do with  their day.  Like work or something. 

So this is where I will cut it off and say good night.  Or good morning depending on where in the world you are, you might just be waking up from a wonderful deep sleep.  (You know who you are.)

Until later...literally...probably later this morning.  You lucky people might actually get two posts out of me today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me some love...and I will send some back!